The following sections describe how to install and configure StorNext File System (SNFS) on a Windows Metadata Controller (MDC). Since Windows systems do not support StorNext Storage Manager, the Windows installation does not include procedures for installing the StorNext Storage Manager.
Once StorNext File System is installed, you can configure it using the Windows-based configuration utilities to set up server and client features. To configure StorNext, you enter license information and create one or more file systems.
- File System Requirements
- Getting Ready to Install
- Install the StorNext File System on a Windows MDC: Interactively
- Configure a StorNext File System on Windows
- Configure a High Availability System on Windows
- Add or Remove StorNext Components
- Restore a Previous StorNext or StorNext FX Client Configuration
- Upgrade or Reinstall StorNext on a Windows Server