The StorNext 22.214.171.124 release provides software fixes. See Fixed Issues and Enhancements Addressed in StorNext 126.96.36.199.
StorNext 188.8.131.52 has been successfully tested with Red Hat EL and CentOS 7 update 4.
Note: Support for this distribution requires using the updated kernel, which includes the fixes necessary to correct the Spectre and Meltdown security vulnerabilities 1, 2 and 3.
Caution: StorNext 184.108.40.206 does not work when used with Red Hat EL and CentOS 7 update 5. If you are an administrator of a non-StorNext Appliance system, then you must be careful when upgrading a Red Hat EL and CentOS operating system. You must only upgrade to levels supported in the StorNext 6 Compatibility Guide.
This release does not include any new features or enhancements.
The StorNext 6 Compatibility Guide provides the basic compatibility for StorNext 220.127.116.11, includes the StorNext components supported, operating systems and service packs, libraries and drives, browsers, virtual machines, and appliance support. Listed below are just a few of the types of information available to you in the StorNext 6 Compatibility Guide.
- Upgrade Paths: Provides information on what upgrades to this release are supported.
- Appliance Support: Provides information on what StorNext and Lattus appliances are supported with this release or are compatible with it.
- Operating Systems and Platforms: Provides information on what StorNext components run on various operating systems and service packs. Also includes which operating systems have been newly added or removed.
- Client Interoperability: Provides information on what StorNext clients running other versions of StorNext are compatible with metadata-controllers (MDCs) running this release.
- Virtual Machine Support: Provides information on what StorNext components running on selected operating systems and service packs are supported in virtual machines.
- Compatibility with Other Products: Provides information on references to additional StorNext sold-separately products that are supported with this release.
- Browser Support: Provides information on what versions of browsers are supported with the GUI in this release.
- Drives and Libraries: Provides information on what Quantum and 3rd party drives and libraries are supported with this release.
|Operating System||Change Request Number||
Service Request Number
|All||71142||411187||fsm PANIC: /usr/cvfs/bin/fsm "Failed to rename qrdb index" qrtree_backend_qrdb.c, line 705|
|All||71168||411512||fsretrieve of SAM-QFS files from SAM-QFS tapes never completes in some cases|
|All||71169||411512||fscancel did not terminate hung SAM-QFS fsretrieve request|
|All||71206||406760||clnver_default removes all inactive versions from the DB|
|All||71296||417960||Multiple OpHangLimitSec panics|
|All||71364||411575||Avoid long lock holds in mdarchive btree scan|
|All||71388||419742||Partial File Retrieval (PFR) movers can hang on multi-segment files|