The Replication/ Deduplication Policy Summary Report displays information about replication storage policies created to support the data replication and deduplication processes. This report also provides statistics such as savings realized by replication, and the current progress of ongoing replications.
On the Reports menu, click Replication/ Deduplication > Policy Summary. The Reports > Replication/ Deduplication > Policy Summary page appears. The Replication/ Deduplication Policy Summary Report provides the following information:
The name of the replication storage policy.
The name of the file system for which replication is enabled.
The name of the source directory from which information is replicated.
The number of replicated directories to date.
The number of replicated files to date.
The number of files skipped by the replication process.
The total number of data bytes replicated to date.
The approximate rate at which data was replicated from the source to the target.
The estimated time replication is currently scheduled to complete.
The date and time the last replication was finished.
Replication Network Traffic Description
The amount of replicated data sent from the source.
The amount of replicated data received on the target.
- (Optional) Click Refresh to manually update (refresh) the report data.
- To view details for a particular policy, select the desired policy and then click Details.
- To view a report showing completed replication, click Completion Report.
- To view the information of an active replication, click Progress Report. For example, a replication policy that is currently running.
- To view the Policy Activity report, click Policy Activity.