Reports > Files
The Files Report provides general information about selected files, as well as specific details if you requre more granular information.
- On the Reports menu, click Files. The Reports > Files report appears. The Report > Files page displays the following information about your drives:
- Name: The name of the file.
- Size: The current size of the file.
- Last Modified: The date when the file’s contents were last modified
- To locate another file, click Browse to display the StorNext File Browser.
- Do one of the following:
- Check the box to the left of the desired folder (directory) to select all files in the folder
- Click the folder name and then select files individually. Press and hold Shift and click to select contiguous files, or press and hold Control and click to select multiple non-contiguous files.
- Click Continue to proceed and return to the Reports > Files page.
- Click File Info to view detailed information for the files you selected. The File Info page appears.
- To download the report, click Download.
- When you finished viewing report information, click Done.