Manage Outgoing Replication Activity
The Replication Send page allows you to manage outgoing replication activity for NAS shares or VTL partitions. You can replicate shares or partitions on the Q-Cloud Protect appliance to other DXi systems. You can also schedule outgoing replication tasks, and view the status of current and recent outgoing replication tasks.
Note: Before you can replicate shares or partitions, you must specify a replication target. See Managing Replication Targets.
Use the Replication Send page to perform the following tasks:
- Accessing Replications Statistics for Shares or Partitions
- Enabling Replication for Shares or Partitions
- Configuring Directory/File or Cartridge Based Replication
- Replicating Shares or Partitions
- Synchronizing Shares or Partitions
- Accessing Statistics for Directory/File or Cartridge Based Replication
- Scheduling Events
- Managing Replication Targets