Configuring Support for the Cloud Appliance
The Support wizard provides guided assistance to help you
- From the Configuration Wizards page, select Support to display the Support Wizard's About page.
- Review the displayed information.
- Click Next to display the Registration page.
To receive service and support from Quantum, you must register your Q-Cloud Protect appliance.
A system diagnostics file contains the diagnostic logs for all cloud appliance components. Use this file as a future comparison to troubleshoot issues that may occur with your cloud appliance.
For GovCloud and C2S only: Use the Support Wizard to activate your capacity-based license. Through this process, the cloud appliance will also be able to establish its storage capacity.
- For cloud appliances in GovCloud, see Step 3: Activate the License and Establish Storage Capacity.
- For cloud appliances in C2S, see Step 3: Activate the License and Establish Storage Capacity.