Q-Cloud Protect provides a powerful Web-based user interface that allows you to configure and manage the appliance. This virtual console must be accessed from a workstation that exists within the VPC-network configured for your Q-Cloud Protect appliance.
When your Q-Cloud Protect appliance has been deployed and is running at a steady state, do not stop its EC2 instance. You must keep the instance running at all times for storage space to be properly reclaimed on the cloud appliance.
Use the Q-Cloud Protect virtual console features to perform the following tasks:
- Set up the Q-Cloud Protect appliance using guided procedures. See Configuration Wizards.
- View important system information at a glance. See Home Page.
- Manage data replication activities. See Replication Page.
- Monitor system performance. See Status Page.
- View administration alerts and resolve service tickets. See Alerts Page.
- Configure storage presentation, data replication, and system settings. See Configuration Page.
- Run diagnostic tools and maintain the system. See Utilities Page.