Step 7: Review and Launch
After assigning a security group to instance, you can review all configuration settings and launch the instance. As part of this last step, you will need to assign a key pair to the instance. For detailed instructions, see Assigning Key Pairs.
- From the Launch Instance Wizard, display Step 7: Review Instance Launch.
- Review the settings defined for the new instance, and make any necessary adjustments by using the Previous button (optional).
- When you are ready to launch the instance, click the Launch button to display the Key Pair dialog box.
- Assign a key pair to your instance. See Assigning Key Pairs.
- Click Launch Instances to launch your instance and display the Launch Status page.
- In the Your instances are now launching section, make note of the assigned instance ID, which you can use to locate your instance on the Instances Dashboard.
- Click View Instances to display the Instances Dashboard.
When the instance is in a running state, you can deploy your Q-Cloud Protect appliance. See Deploy.