Step 2: Complete the Getting Started Wizard
(AWS Marketplace Deployment Process)
The first time that you log in to the cloud appliance, you will need to walk through the Getting Started Wizard. Through this process, you will review and accept the appliance's license agreement, as well as set the Administrator user's password.
- Log in to the cloud appliance to display Getting Started Wizard. See Step 1: Log In to the Cloud Appliance.
- Click the Next button to display the Wizard's License Agreement page.
- Select the I have read and accept this License Agreement check box, and click Next to display the Wizard's Access Control page.
- Set the new Administrator user's password required for accessing the cloud appliance's virtual console.
- In the Old Password field, enter the Instance ID.
- In the New Password field, enter a new password for the Administrator user.
- In the Confirm New Password field, re-enter the new password.
- Click Next to display the Wizard's Confirm Settings page.
- Click Show Password to confirm that the new password is correct.
- Click Finish to save your settings and display the Wizard's Confirm page.
- Click Ok to display the Configuration Wizard Home page.
- Register your cloud appliance. See Step 3: Register the Cloud Appliance.