Step 4: Generate the System Diagnostics File
(AWS Marketplace Deployment Process)
After registering your cloud appliance, generate a system diagnostics file. This file contains the diagnostic logs for all cloud appliance components, which you can use as a future comparison to troubleshoot issues that may occur with your cloud appliance.
- From the Configuration Wizard Home page, click Support to display the About System Support page.
- Click Next until the System Log page displays.
- Click Generate New to generate a new system diagnostics file.
- After the file has been generated, click the displayed Enable Downloading link to activate the Download Current button.
- Click Download Current to download the system diagnostics file.
- Save the file for future reference.
- To continue the deployment process, review the cloud appliance's storage capacity. See Step 5: Review Capacity.