Tagging EBS Volumes
From the EBS Volumes dashboard, you can tag your instance's EBS root and data volumes with unique names for easy identification.
- In the Volumes dashboard, select the volume to which to add a tag.
- Click the Actions button, and select Add/Edit Tags to display the Add/Edit Tags dialog box.
- Click the Create Tag button to display a new tag row.
- In the Key field, enter the type of tag that you are creating, such as Name.
- In the Value field, enter a value to assign to the key, such as Data_Volume.
- Click the Save button to update the tags for the volume.