Step 3: Activate the License and Establish Storage Capacity
(C2S Deployment Process)
After completing the Getting Started Wizard and rebooting your Q-Cloud Protect appliance, you can log back in to the appliance and use the Support Wizard to activate your capacity-based license. Through this process, the cloud appliance will also be able to establish its storage capacity.
Before performing the following task, make sure you have the Q-Cloud Protect license key. You can retrieve the license key in one of the following ways:
- From the Configuration Wizard Home page, click Support to display the About System Support page.
- Click Next until the License Keys page displays.
- Select the License Key option.
- Copy the license key sent to you by Quantum and paste it into the text area located next to the License Key option. See Prerequisite.
- Click Apply to display the Information page verifying that your license key has been activated.
- Click OK to return to the License Keys page.
- Click Finish.
- To continue the deployment process, register your cloud appliance. See Step 4: Register the Cloud Appliance.