- Obtain the license.dat file for your system that includes the NAS license. See Obtain and Install StorNext Licenses for details about obtaining StorNext licenses.
- In StorNext Connect, go to the Manage Other Components application.
- Click Workspaces, then click the link to the StorNext system you need to license. This opens the StorNext GUI on the primary node.
- Log in to the StorNext GUI using the StorNext credentials for a user with Manage NAS and Manage Licenses privileges (includes the admin user account).
- Install the license.dat file you obtained earlier that includes the NAS license. See Obtain and Install StorNext Licenses for details about installing StorNext licenses.
Close the StorNext GUI.