QXS G2 Training
Start course: QXS G2 Hardware Overview Course.
This course takes about an hour to complete and provides an overview of QXS G2 hardware.
- It describes the QXS G2 models by looking at the different chassis, RAID controllers, and expansion I/O modules.
- It also examines the different drive options for the QXS G2 chassis.
- Components such as power supplies and fans are described, and we explain which hardware components are customer-replaceable units (CRUs).
Start course: QXS G2 Installation Course.
This course guides you through the process of installing a QXS G2 system.
- Specific topics examined in the course include racking your QXS G2, cabling it, powering up, and establishing host connectivity.
- This course should take about an hour to complete.
Start course: QXS G2 Initial Configuration and Troubleshooting Course.
This course describes the initial configuration and basic troubleshooting for QXS G2 systems. It should take about 45 minutes to complete. Topics covered include:
Initial configuration procedures for QXS G2 systems using of the System Settings panel
- Using the disk management utility to provision storage for the QXS G2 system
- Complete basic troubleshooting steps using the QXS G2 Disk Management Utility (GUI)
- Remove and Replace a 2U12 3.5" Drive
- Remove and Replace a 2U24 2.5" Drive
- Remove and Replace a 2U RAID Controller or Expansion IOM
- Remove and Replace a 2U Power Supply Unit (PSU)
- Open and Close the 5U84 Drawer(s)
- Remove and Replace a 5U84 Drive
- Remove and Replace a 5U84 Fan
- Remove and Replace a 5U84 RAID Controller or Expansion IOM
- Remove and Replace a 5U84 Power Supply Unit (PSU)